Foreign Travel Car Insurance from Peter Best

We include comprehensive EU use as a standard feature of our policies at no extra cost. That means that if you take your classic car into Europe, you will be covered for a period of up to 30 days per trip

Comprehensive classic insurance cover means you are covered for own damage, third party, fire and theft when travelling in Europe.

There should also be some reference to roadside assistance and recovery if included in policy. For Hiscox policies breakdown within the UK telephone number 0800 328 573 if abroad 0044 117 9340561.